CCS Startup/Commissioning is the most comprehensive way to manage the Startup and Commissioning of systems by enabling companies to manage and audit all portions of the commissioning process across their construction projects.
The process is managed through the mobile application by accessing best practice questions and providing an actionable way to make sure every issue is tracked and closed in a timely manner.
Companies can post their own procedures as well as create their own file cabinet structure and post their own files to the folder. All of these documents are then available to be viewed on every mobile device around the world in real time. Companies no longer need to be worried about whether employees have the most current version of any document- by removing old files and uploading revised ones, employees are always up to date!
The Startup/Commissioning categories vary by benchmarking systems, building envelope, clean rooms, automated systems, close-out, design, final reports, pre-commissioning, validation and turnover to name a few.
Also, the mobile app also allows you to take any paper-based form that you have within the company, digitize it, and make it available on any mobile device for any employee worldwide at any time.
By coupling this mobile app with the client website (www.knowledgetransfer.us) every company is able to see real-time analytic risk dashboards as well as observations being made across the entire company.
CCS Startup/ Commissioning also allows you to capture Lessons Learned from all employees in real-time. It's like having a 24/7/365 suggestion box in everyone's pocket to allow them to communicate with the executives of the company. Each lesson learned is then able to be followed up to create a continuous Improvement cycle within any company.
Features and Benefits:
Analytics provide specific areas where Startup/Cx risk is concentrated
· Filter risk by severity across your organization
· Best in class questions in over 90 categories
· Categories and questions customized by project
· Startup/Cx Current Industry News of the Day
· Ability to broadcast Company News with photos
· Customize reports and website with company logo
· Dramatic reduction of rework
· Payback period less than 7 days
· Ease of implementation - usually less than one hour
· Email reports with photos, notes and severity level
· Innovative Lessons Learned program
· Reduce Risk and Lower Costs
· Mobile application based with back end website administration and analytics
· Mobile Form Creator
· More efficient startup and commissioning
· More time delivery of facility
· Offline Capability
· Securely share data within your company and industry
· Transparent, real time audits
We are happy to release our latest feature on observations: Assign To. Users may now assign issues to internal or external users of the mobile application. These assignees may add in additional notes photos and corrective actions and send the information back to the originator to help resolve the issue.
The View Open Issue screen has also been approved to filter between My Open Issues and Assigned Issues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.