CD DVD Label Maker
By Dmitry Kozlov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Professional CD DVD Label Maker.
If you want to make your own CD, DVD cover, double cover labels, jewel cases, case inserts, spines, and more, or you need custom video and MP3 collections, have a lot of family photos and data for backups, or you would like to create unique gifts, then you have entered the right place.
With our software you'll forget about the tip pen for quick labeling your CDs. The software is a CD/DVD disc cover designer and dvd label maker that helps you to create CD, DVD labels etc., using various built-in disc label formats, clipart, background images, and ready made templates provided.
Text, graphics, images, backgrounds and templates, can be easily added to your disc label design, as well as various shapes containing color gradients and images. Link text between multiple text objects, wrap text around overlapping objects. Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, or text files.
Image libraries and pre-made templates:
Hundreds of disc, cover, inserts, double cover templates are supplied with the CD DVD Label Maker. More then a thousand images for backgrounds and clipart in a variety of formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, etc., are in the product image libraries.
You can print your disc covers, etc., on papers from Avery, APLI, A-One, Canon, Data Becker, Decadry, Epson, Fellowes, Herma, Memorex, Neato, etc.
Powerful printing features:
Print any number of labels starting at any position on the sheet, exclude certain labels from printing, control bleeds, printing offsets, crop and trim marks. Print your disc cover on printers and achieve excellent results, or export your design as JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG, etc. image files for outside printing. These files can be sent to a printing company or used as a labels preview.
- Easy and intuitive dvd label maker interface. - Label Paper formats overview.
- Custom cover designed labels and formats support.
- Clipart and background image libraries, thousands of professionally designed label layout templates. - Cover templates for jewel case and DVD disc case inserts and booklets, MiniCD, and other media.
- Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, Text File, etc. - Insert JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, EPS and other format images. - Multiline Power Text function.
- Image effects using various built-in image filters, masks, tints, opacity value. - Support color gradients. - Support bleed printing. - Text wrap around objects, label outlines. - Text link between objects. - Text along Ellipse mode.
- Support insert table to disc label. - Guides to align objects. - Export your disc cover design to JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIFF, and more image formats. - Barcode objects with major barcode types. - Print to a wide array of label and paper types. - Printer calibration allows to fine-tune the printer for accurate results. - Bleed printing, crop and trim marks.
- Epson EasyPrint support for direct to CD/DVD disc printing on Epson printers. - Bezier tool for creating and editing graphics. - Support save your label as a CD Label Maker document, or as a PDF, TIFF, Postcript file.
- Background and Foreground layers help to create and edit advanced cover designs.
- Printer calibration allows to fine-tune the printer for accurate results.
- Support print two different disc labels at once, on a single sheet.
- Snow Leopard compatible.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Photo Booth support added, interface changes made.
Absolute piece of convoluted garbage. $30.00 down the drain.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Jan 17, 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Dmitry Kozlov
- © Cristallight Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later