CDBF is a powerful DBF Viewer and Editor.
It allows you to review files created in FoxPro, Clipper, XBase and so on.
CDBF supports dBase III, dBase IV, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, SMT formats.
CDBF supports different encodings.
CDBF allows you to open multiple dbf files.
- browse content of dbf files
- review structure
- summary information
- view min, max, average and sum values for every field.
- sort dbf file by a single field or several fields
- filter information in a table and display only certain records
- search and replace
- edit information for every field
- add and remove records
- review and edit memo fields
- mark records as deleted and pack a table
- print dbf files, their structure, and summary
Users can create new tables (Menu File-New) or change a structure of existing tables (Menu File - Modify Structure).
CDBF allows users to select a type of file and a block size of memo fields; add, remove, re-arrange fields, change their width. The command 'Optimize' calculates the optimum length for existing Character fields.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.