CDC Influenza (Flu)
By Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The current Influenza mobile application will be retired on April 28, 2017. Readers can still find influenza information on our mobile-friendly website or in the redesigned CDC mobile app, available on iOS devices.
The CDC Influenza application for clinicians and other health care professionals makes it easier than ever to find CDC’s latest recommendations and influenza activity updates on your iPad. The application is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of specific topics, each optimized for your mobile device. Now you can have topical CDC content wherever you go. When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information. You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks to suit your own needs. Share the content with others through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
- View updated information on national flu activity
- Find influenza vaccination recommendations endorsed by CDC and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Obtain information on diagnosis and treatment of influenza, including antiviral treatment recommendations by CDC and the ACIP
- Obtain information on laboratory testing for influenza
- Find CDC recommendations on influenza infection control
- View videos of CDC subject matter experts discussing influenza topics
- Order official CDC designed print products for posting in the workplace or distributing to patients.
For more information please visit Information for Health Professionals
What's New in Version 2.3
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Good idea, nice start, BUT
Many ( way too many!) of the links in many menus lead to "Sorry, that page seems to be missing!" Error messages. If you are going to release something ...for God's sake, proofread/test drive it first.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 27, 2017
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 39.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.