Application description: CDC’s TravWell app helps you plan for safe and healthy international travel. Build a trip to get destination-specific vaccine recommendations, a checklist of what you need to do to prepare for travel, and a customizable healthy travel packing list. The app also lets you store travel documents, keep a record of your medications and immunizations, and set reminders to get vaccine booster doses or take medicines while you’re traveling.
• Authoritative recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• During-travel features available offline (no data connection needed)
• Fully customizable to do list and packing list
• Emergency services phone numbers for every destination
• Easy to use and fun
With a new design, this release brings bug fixes and enhancements that improve the traveler’s overall experience. The OS platform has been updated to target the latest versions. In 2.0, you now have the ability to add travel notices and set options for multiple travelers.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for immunization advice
Terrific app for immunizations needed per country and for which season you are going to be visiting that country. Has a space for travel documents also.
Thanks for the update
It has important info
Has the potential...
...to be an invaluable app if it were not for the bugs and constant crashing. Wish the CDC would invest more in improving upon this app’s functionality and utilitarian value.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 54.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.