CDC Vaccine Schedules
By Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Quick access from CDC to ACIP-recommended immunization schedules, complete with footnotes. Intended for healthcare professionals recommending and administering vaccines to infants, children, adolescents, and adults.
This app is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of specific topics, each optimized for your mobile device. When your device is connected, content is automatically updated so you have the most up-to-date information.
This tool provides:
- Child and adolescent schedules, with immunization recommendations from birth through age 18
- Adult schedule, listing recommended vaccines for adults by age group and by medical conditions
- Contraindications and precautions table, with footnotes applying to schedules
- Color coding coordinates with printed schedules
- Hyperlinked vaccine name opens pop-up with dose specifics
- Catch-up schedule for children 4 months through 18 years shows minimum dosing interval
- Related vaccine resources and websites
- Automatic updates
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Updated with 2017 recommended schedules and footnotes
Can't believe they don't proofread their publications
Coming from a government institution like CDC it's unacceptable to find typos like "recommendedation" and it's repeated in every table! Unbelievable....
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.