Celeb Poker is more than just another poker app. It's where skills meet challenge: A poker app with an attitude! Here, it's all about improvement, status and perfection.
But don't shy away! Celeb Poker is the most welcoming community of people who are passionate about poker and looking to meeting new players. Whether you’re new to poker or a genuine shark, Celeb Poker is the place for learning the game and challenging the most seasoned players.
You may have played many poker games but you've never played one so astonishing!
• HIGH-OCTANE SnGs & MTTs: Take a shot of poker adrenaline!
• PRIVATE TABLES: Create a table for your poker buddies & make every night a poker one!
• BIG BONUSES, WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS & MAD SALES: You'll never go low on chips!
• FAST 5 and 9 SEAT RING GAME TABLES: Buckle your poker seat-belts and go all-in!
• UNIQUE MULTI-TABLE MODE: Switch between tables & never slow down!
• WORLDWIDE & NATIONAL LEADERBOARDS: Keep an eye on your progress in your country and the world!
• SPECIAL PROMO EVENTS: Exclusive tourneys with huge payouts & unique trophies!
Find more surprises on our Facebook page:
Updated Facebook SDK integration to comply with latest privacy requirements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a literal joke
This app looks good on the surface and has one of the most functional bet sliders of any app, but it still is awful because it’s totally rigged. If you play on this awhile and you will see the river ALWAYS seems to change the leader in the hand more than is realistic, and half the time when only one card would do so as opposed to multiple attempts at a flush draw. Been screwed out of rightful winnings multiple times because of this crap, once four times in row at the same table, and twice today because my set and straight got got cracked by some joker rivering a full house. And of course, I’ve gotten that rigged luck too, as there are times I’ve been bailed out with miracle river three outers when I’ve gotten it in as a huge dog and only one card can save me. Additionally, often times I’ve seen people (myself included) go into l luck box mode so to speak where they literally cannot lose a hand no matter how far behind they are to start and how many of the previous hands they’ve won, which again is not realistic. As an example, I believe on more jab one occasion I’ve hit quads or a straight flush twice in one day, after having nothing like that hit for an extended time period. You might think I’m just being emotional but trust me, something screwey is going on here, and you’re much better off supporting apps whose RNG isn’t broken
Feel lucky go to a higher table ,/someone going all in every hand and you just want to play cards leave that table and sit at another of your choice. Before joining a game you'll have a little time to pull up the players pictures at the table . Some are very original and funny. Days or weeks later you may be sitting down to play with players you have become to know. Oh yes and don't forget to tip. The dealer always has a kind word for your thoughtfulness 😏
Like most of the features. The only 2 things I think could be improved are the amounts on the secondary page--they show the remainder rather than the total balance of the account. I also would prefer to select my level of play, rather than having it assigned. Even if I have a large balance, I donor feel comfortable with large blinds.
- Skywind Services Cyprus Ltd
- 151.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Viaden
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Starter Chips Kit $2.99
- Starter Chips Kit $1.99
- Extra Poker Predator Chip Kit $10.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.