All guests can download and use our app for free onboard. No internet package is required. Here is a list of features which vary from ship to ship as we move toward a complete rollout.
- Sign into your account to view your booked cruises
- Check into your cruise
- Save daily activities to your calendar
- Explore complete deck plans
- Make specialty and Celebrity Select dining reservations
- Reserve shore excursions while onboard
- Link reservations for cruise planning, including dining and shore excursions, with other guests
- Access your real-time onboard expense account
Here’s a list of ships where the app is available:
- Celebrity Constellation®
- Celebrity Edge®
- Celebrity Equinox®
- Celebrity Millenium®
- Celebrity Reflection®
We continue to develop and enhance the app and are looking for your ideas and feedback. Email AppFeedback@celebritycruises.com and tell us what you’d like to see in the future.
With each release, we add new functionality and improve existing features to give our guests all the information they need to make the most of their cruise vacation. With this release, we've made building your daily calendar and accessing menus even easier.
Ratings and Reviews
A good start
We are so happy that Celebrity has an app now being tested! We have used the app every day to find things like our itinerary, menus, special events, and activities. Here are a few things I think might make it even better.
- Correct and up-to-date information. Several times the menus have been incorrect and we noticed that when we changed time zones, the ship’s time on the app did not change until very late in the day.
- It would be great if you could put a star or mark/highlight by certain activities or events that you were interested in attending. It would be a great way to keep track of your schedule and not forget/miss our on activities of interest.
- I think you would have greater participation in usage of the app if you were able to message other people on board using the app.
-It would be nice to add a notifications in the setup of the app so that we could select to be notified of things that we might be interested in (ie wine tasting, mixology class, dance lesson, etc.)
Overall, it is a good start and we’re happy to see Celebrity working on this.
Celebrity Cruises at your fingertip!
It’s awesome to have the ability to check out the daily agenda for 3 of Celebrity’s ships (Equinox, Reflection, and Constellation) on your smartphone.
Look ahead to see the entire cruise events days of in advance, and plan accordingly.
Thanks Celebrity for providing this app for passengers.
There’s more than just upcoming scheduled events on this app. Why not give it a try? Check it out before your cruise, or try it to see if cruise life might be for you (no booking necessary, but you might be tempted to book a cruise once you see what’s offered onboard a Celebrity ship. 😍
Developer Response ,
Thank you for such a great overview. We hope you enjoy the app - it's clear you know what it does. And it will do more.
From print to app
So excited about this app. I’m currently on my 5th celebrity cruise and my only tiny frustration was not knowing the activities in advance Until late the night before when they delivered the printed schedule to my room. This is amazing !!!! Not only can you see the activities in advance but you can select them and create your own activity calendar!!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!! Love love love
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- 256.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 – Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.