The official Celebrity Cruises app gives our guests all the information they need to make the most of their cruises. Here’s a list of ships where the app is available:
- Celebrity Constellation®
- Celebrity Edge®
- Celebrity Equinox®
- Celebrity Reflection®
All guests can use the app with no charge onboard. No internet package is required. Features include:
- Account sign-in to view cruises
- Check-in via the app
- Daily activities schedules
- Complete deck plans
- Dining and shore excursion reservations on the ship
- Activity planning and reservations with guests on linked reservations
- Onboard expense accounts on the ship
Please note, app functionality may vary from ship to ship.
We continue to develop and enhance the app and are looking for your ideas and feedback. Email AppFeedback@celebritycruises.com and tell us what you’d like to see in the future.
Once onboard, swipe to save individual activities and make reservations on our daily itineraries, and view your activities and dining reservations directly on your calendar. Guests with flexible dining option can choose a dining time while making reservations.
Ratings and Reviews
A good start
We are so happy that Celebrity has an app now being tested! We have used the app every day to find things like our itinerary, menus, special events, and activities. Here are a few things I think might make it even better.
- Correct and up-to-date information. Several times the menus have been incorrect and we noticed that when we changed time zones, the ship’s time on the app did not change until very late in the day.
- It would be great if you could put a star or mark/highlight by certain activities or events that you were interested in attending. It would be a great way to keep track of your schedule and not forget/miss our on activities of interest.
- I think you would have greater participation in usage of the app if you were able to message other people on board using the app.
-It would be nice to add a notifications in the setup of the app so that we could select to be notified of things that we might be interested in (ie wine tasting, mixology class, dance lesson, etc.)
Overall, it is a good start and we’re happy to see Celebrity working on this.
Celebrity Cruises at your fingertip!
It’s awesome to have the ability to check out the daily agenda for 3 of Celebrity’s ships (Equinox, Reflection, and Constellation) on your smartphone.
Look ahead to see the entire cruise events days of in advance, and plan accordingly.
Thanks Celebrity for providing this app for passengers.
There’s more than just upcoming scheduled events on this app. Why not give it a try? Check it out before your cruise, or try it to see if cruise life might be for you (no booking necessary, but you might be tempted to book a cruise once you see what’s offered onboard a Celebrity ship. 😍
Developer Response ,
Thank you for such a great overview. We hope you enjoy the app - it's clear you know what it does. And it will do more.
PR emails don’t mesh with me bile app
For over two weeks I have received emails telling to scan my passport into the mobile app to make embarkation easier. One major problem: That portion of the app doesn’t work. Also, it would be helpful if instructions were sent with the emails. Frankly, instead of rushing to release technology that isn’t perfected and look malfeasance, it would be better to wait a product that works. Let’s home the Edge is working better than this app. I am sailing on Edge in two weeks and am excited about this ship, but this app role out is disappointing.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- 151.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 – Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.