Cellar Stash is a really simple app that helps you keep track of what beer bottles you have in your cellar.
Choose the brewery, enter some basic information, and even take pictures of the label. You can also enter notes if you're into that sort of thing.
Optionally backup your collection to Dropbox so you won't lose your data!
Small bug improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, but limited functionality...
This is a great idea for people who cellar a lot of beer, but I'm hoping the developer can add some useful features...
1. You enter the quantity of bottles that you have, but then you never see that quantity again.
2. It would be nice if you could remove bottles from the cellar as you drink them.
3. Opening to an overview page, listing each beer and the number of bottles you have, would great!
4. Limited cellar search ability would be handy...to pull up all beers from 2013, or all from a certain brewery, or all of a certain style, for examples.
5. The ability to enter a style, like IPA or Stout, would be nice.
Not much use to me now, but I'll keep checking in...
Ok for what it is
It works fine as just a list. I would like it to have some functionality to keep track of beers that have been tried but are no longer in inventory. Also it asks for quantity when entering a beer, but does not show quantity on the view of the list. You have to click one the beer name, then click edit to see quantity.
- Aaron Presley II
- 38.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Aaron Presley II
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.