CellGuard represents a bundle of security features for your personal data & internet browsing privacy. You can add your contacts, passwords, notes & media files in the app and lock it under a passcode or using the Touch ID feature, and you can even lock each album separately. Your internet browsing is also secured by a VPN channel and protected from blacklisted websites contain tracking or ads.
The app comes with built-in alarm system for situations as: quick phone movement, unplugged power cord or unplugged headphones, which will trigger a sound alarm if theft attempt happened.
CellGuard also offers possibility to export your data to cloud storage and you can further back it up.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
The app contains the following subscription options:
- 1 week ($0.99 USD) with a 3-days free trial period
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Term of use: http://nomadroot.com/appinfo/terms.php?app=com.pustrus.cellguard
Ratings and Reviews
- Dmitrii Posturusu
- 65.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dmitrii Posturusu
- In-App Purchases
- CellGuard Membership $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.