CellMaps Mobile Coverage
By Mosaik Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Compare Options. Plan Ahead. Stay Connected. Enjoy Life.
With CellMaps Mobile Coverage, you can quickly map network coverage by operator and technology on your iOS device. This application provides a view of each operator's marketed coverage area, the ability to check for coverage at a particular location and to compare network coverage maps.
- Determine which operator is best for you by visualizing 2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE and Roaming coverage information for the largest operators in the United States.
- Perform an address search or geolocate your device to view a map of the mobile network technologies that are available in your area of interest.
- View and compare the mobile network coverage maps of multiple operators with street-level detail.
- Use the coverage check feature to quickly compare – by operator and technology – what networks should be available at a given location.
- The network coverage data is updated frequently and, once updated, immediately available to the application. You do not need to download a new version of the app to get coverage updates.
- Learn more about the wireless industry with “Insights” that provide a dynamic stream of global intelligence.
Mobile operators have invested billions of dollars and countless hours building, maintaining and expanding their networks to meet the needs of businesses and consumers alike. They also work hard to set good expectations about where their networks are and are not.
Keep in mind that the intel used in this application is based on marketed network coverage information and does not guarantee service availability. This application does not include global roaming coverage outside of the United States. Actual service availability may vary due to weather, terrain, foliage, buildings, equipment, and other factors.
Requires access to mobile or Wi-Fi data networks. Standard usage fees for data transfer apply.
What's New in Version 1.2
- T-Mobile LTE coverage will be displayed in the application, rather than just a list of cities in which it was available.
- Various user interface updates to better blend with the newer iOS design aesthetic.
- The date in which coverage was updated is available from within the application, in the "About" section.
- The coverage patterns were updated in correspondence with this release, however, they will continue to be updated in such a way in which an app update is not required for the coverage patterns to be updated.
coverage needs to be updated