CellSwipe turns your iPhone into a credit card terminal.
CellSwipe allows mobile merchants to take credit cards anytime, anywhere in real-time using their iPhone. You can feel secure knowing your customers sensitive card data is never stored on the iPhone.
CellSwipe’s user friendly application links to vSecureGateway’s payment portal for transaction reporting. Helping you keep an eye on your bottom line.
* Free customer service
* Free web-based on-line virtual terminal
* Free web-based real-time transaction reporting
* Get credit card authorizations in seconds.
* Payments are automatically deposited into your bank account.
* Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, EnRoute and JCB
* Sensitive payment information is encrypted and NOT stored on your iPhone.
* Supports swipe transactions
* Signature capture
* Refund or void charged transactions
* Supports Address Verification System for lowest available rate
* Transaction Reporting
* Customized to work with the vSecureGateway payment portal
CellSwipe has partnered with Digital Financial Group to offer low cost merchant service accounts, ask for their sign up free offer!
Resolved receipt/signature bug associated with iPhone 6 & 6+ models
Ratings and Reviews
I have a plumbing business and use this app to charge customers prior to job completion. It is extremely fast and easy to use!!! When I did have questions customer service was great. I highly recommend this app to any business owner looking to take credit cards.
This is awesome!
I loaded this app and found it to be very user friendly and the customer support was excellent...I would defiantly recommend this application to any one that takes credit cards. This is the best application I have found on the web....
Love love love. Always support local
I absolutely love this app!!! It's fast and easy the swipe that comes with it is awesome. It plugs into the charger port so it's super steady when running cards!! The business digital financial is local in Utah and the customer service is so great and helpful. They sent someone to help me troubleshoot.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.