Tell your wine story in a more fascinating way with CellWine.
Featuring cellar management tools and wine society with the professional rating and wine knowledge, CellWine is made for wine lovers.
As a collector
Scan wine labels to manage wines, easier than ever. Keep track of multiple cellars in one app. Not to mention the really useful function, log cost and quantity of your collections any time, anywhere! Also, you will have the latest wine value and market prediction feeds for your collections.
1) Scan to manage
2) Multiple cellars
3) Log cost and quantity anytime
4) Latest evaluation and trend
As a wine lover
Here are professional food pairing, drinking window, drinking temp....all suggestions for you to enjoy wine in the best condition. Your preference values the most! With simple bars and sections, you can record your detailed wine tasting notes easily and treasure every wine moments and keep it in CellWine. Throwback memories anytime!
3)Wine Moment Sharing
As an explorer
Not sure it's a good one to buy? Ask wine lovers from all over the world to answer that question. You can also share your wine insights with others, be the one to lead the wine trend! What's more? Exploring wine moments from different time zones anytime is really interesting. Just follow famous wine experts across borders. Be bold in the wine world!
Please send feedback and support issues to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick response.
This app requires internet connectivity to operate.
- Added rating invitation for all users :)
- Improved login/ sign up page font size
- Fixed decimal typing issue on French phone system
- Fixed filter issues in cellar
- Fixed text result page title
- Fixed tutorial layout on iPhoneX
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wish you could scan barcodes. Also would like to know what the drinking windows are for wines. Needs more features.
Hi, we will add more features for all wine lovers! Thank you for your support and suggestions!
Scan doesn’t recognize a lot of wines
If I could insert a photo it would show. 2014 Chateau d’Yquem as “We couldn’t identify this wine.” I tried to look up in various spellings too. No go. Not good.
Hi, thank you for letting us know, we are improving CellWine day by day, hopefully will have you as our user one day! If you have any features or suggestions that you want to tell us, just chat with us in CellWine App, go to My/ support and chat with us right away!
- Good Courage Limited
- 177.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Good Courage Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.