Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celly lets anyone—organizations, groups, and individuals—create “cells”, instant, free, mobile social networks for groups of any size from 3 to 30,000.
You can use this iPhone app to create cells. Participants can join a cell with one click or by texting the @cellname to 23559. Or, you can invite members by text message or by sharing a link. Anyone can participate in your cell with text messages (US only), email, or using the web.
• Group messaging curation: Exchange messages with everyone in your cell, or enable curators to moderate messages before the whole group sees them.
• Privacy controls: Create public or private cells without having to share your phone number or personal information. Set who can join your group and how. Public cells can be shared on the web, and will work like a private Twitter.
• No group size limits: No member or messaging limits. Great for conferences, large events, or connecting your whole school.
• Alerts and reminders: Send scheduled reminders and alerts so your cell members don’t miss important events.
• Polling: Send polls to get instant feedback. Members can reply with the number of their choice or tap to vote in the app.
• Synchronized with the Celly web site: All your messages are automatically synced to http://cel.ly, where you can send texts, polls, link multiple cells together into a network, and even track Twitter and RSS feeds.
• More cool stuff: Personalize the app with fun avatars and unique sounds for each cell; share and promote your cell multiple ways; and use the built-in private @me cell to record your thoughts and to-do lists.
What's New in Version 1.20
- Fixed issues with keyboard appearance
- Fixed crashes while trying to send messages