This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Celly organizes conversations for groups, topics, and places into chatrooms called “cells”.
Share your thoughts out loud in public cells about venues.
Discuss interests with your tribe. Or chat in private cells with friends, clubs, and coworkers.
Simple. Beautiful. Private. No Ads.
• Rally groups of any size: from a few friends to world changing movements, Celly is great for large events, conferences, or connecting your whole school!
• Chat across multiple platforms: your message stream and cells are always available and searchable on the web, app, email, and even text message.
• Group texting with flexible conversations: exchange messages with everyone in your cell, or moderate messages. Members can join by sending a text no matter what kind of phone they have.
• Privacy controls: create public or private cells without having to share your phone # or personal information. Set who can join your group and how. Public cells can be shared on the web and discovered by hashtags and location.
• Alerts and reminders: Send scheduled reminders and alerts to thousands instantly to make sure no one misses vital information.
• Group polling: Send polls to get instant feedback. Members reply with the number of their choice or click to vote in the app.
• More cool stuff: Customize the app with fun avatars, themes, and sounds; share and promote your cell multiple ways, and use the built-in private @me cell to record your thoughts and to-do lists.
Feedback and support:
What's New in Version 2.0.13
Fixes for problems with signup.
The app keeps crashing when I try to log in using Facebook. I can access the app through the link I was provided on Facebook. When I open the app and try to log in, the app crashes. Also I am unable to update my notification settings on my phone period, but I am able to on my desktop pc.
Crashes when I try to login via Facebook
Why does it not work in iMessage?