By Black Oak Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A beautiful Celtic Knot design has been cut into pieces and jumbled up. The puzzle is putting it back together again. It may be the original design, or it may be something new - connect all the loops to solve the puzzle.
* 84 knots for hours of entertainment and puzzling fun!
* 3 different difficulty levels (let the kids try Wee Folk - and if you want a real challenge, try Chieftain)
* Share your high scores on Facebook or OpenFeint
* Replay a knot to try to beat your score
* Your highest score on each knot is saved, so don't worry about letting your kids play!
Still not sure? Try the ad-supported Celtic Knots Free (with fewer knots).
If you like puzzle games, jigsaw puzzles, sliders, or Rush Hour, you’ll love Celtic Knots.
What's New in Version 1.2
Support for new iPad
Fantastic game, but reiterating earlier "but" ...
I really enjoy this beautiful-looking app and don't mind re-visiting puzzles I've already solved. However, just like MargyJ (see May 3, 2015 review), I haven't been able to crack problem 7-8 at Chieftain level. Can anybody help? Otherwise, there are plenty of challenges to keep you busy. Well worth the price.
Awesome game, but...
I wish there was some help or cheats of some kind. I've been stuck on one puzzle for weeks now. Maybe if there was a way to "check your work" or a "hint" button you could use every so often. I'm beginning to wonder if puzzle 7-8 is even possible.
Fun, challenging on the go puzzles!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 09, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Black Oak Games, LLC
- © Black Oak Games, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.