Center Stage is a media controller for iTunes that sits in your menu bar, giving you immediate access to the currently playing track, including the ability to go to the previous track, skip the current track, pause the songs, and give the song a rating or love.
In addition to controlling iTunes, Center Stage also offers the ability to scrobble your tracks and loves to your Last.fm account. Just sign into your account from within the Center Stage preferences.
In addition to the features above, Center Stage also provides:
- Adjust volume of iTunes player right from the menu bar
- Adjust the star rating of the currently playing item
- Light and dark themes to match your current OS X menu bar theme
- Fixes issue where Center Stage would prevent iTunes from quitting.
- Fixes issue where information would not show in Center Stage when playing Apple Music songs not contained in your library.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.