The Central Banking app provides informed global coverage, comment and analysis for the central banking community.
The Central Banking app contains news stories, features, interviews and opinion that cover the entire breadth of the central banking industry. From monetary policy, to financial stability, economics, governance, reserve management and currency, articles are sourced from daily news and Central Banking journal.
Central Banking is firmly established as the industry’s leading information resource – it delivers unrivalled coverage of the market, with in-depth analysis of all the latest industry news. Its reputation is such that Central Banking has access to the leading players in the market – Central Banking speaks to them in order to gather their thoughts and opinions on the latest hot topics, and this in turn allows Central Banking to produce award-winning journalism with a level of insight that you simply cannot find anywhere else.
The financial crisis has fundamentally and irrevocably shifted the political and economic landscape – forcing central bankers, regulators and the industry at large to rethink the way financial markets work. Central Banking keeps its readers informed about what central bankers and regulators are thinking about markets, and how policy should influence them.
Like the highly successful CentralBanking.com website, the Live app features breaking news and independent commentary updates throughout the day.
The app also gives users the ability to view articles offline, save and share favourite stories, and customise the type of content received.
The easy-to-navigate app allows subscribers to access all content at a time and place that suits as well as ensuring access to information as soon as it’s published. For any questions about the Central Banking app or a subscription then please call on 44 (0)1858 438 800.
** Subscription terms and conditions
• A one-month subscription costs £150.00. Your iTunes account will be charged when you choose to purchase a subscription.
• At the end of the one-month period, and unless you choose to cancel (see below), the subscription will renew. Your iTunes account will be charged the renewal cost within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• You may manage your subscription, or cancel this auto renewal, at any time via your iTunes Account settings. However, subscription sales are final. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will cease at the end of the current period - no refunds will be given.
Updated to include the Central Banking Journal - It covers a wealth of topics including monetary policy, financial stability, economics, reserves, governance and interviews with some of the most leading figures in central banking.
Ratings and Reviews
- Infopro Digital Services Limited
- 18 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Incisive Risk Information (IP) Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Central Banking Subscription $499.99
- Central Banking 1 Month Subs $999.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.