The Central Hudson Mobile app provides customers a convenient way to obtain restoration status during a storm, view account details and make payments.
All customers of Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corp. can use it to:
- Report an electric power outage
- Check status of an outage
- View outage summary by county and municipality
- View the outage map
- Make a payment
- View payment locations
- View contact information
- Request to start new service
Central Hudson customers who are registered for self-service can log in to:
- View account summary, balance, and payment due date
- Manage Alerts
- View payment history
- Request to transfer or add service
Enhanced Start Service and Transfer Service functions.
New app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm not sure which is worse: the full website which won't allow you to login using Safari, or this pathetic excuse for an app which is basically a link to their mobile web. I'm surprised Apple let's them put this crap on the app store. But I guess this is the customer experience you should expect from a monopoly.
Login Is Disfunctional
Can’t login even when user name and PW are the same as on the website, where I login without a problem.
Still won't let me log in to app
Can't do anything with this app- still won't let me log in. I can log in just fine in a browser.
Thank you for sharing your concern with the app. Please call our Customer Service Center at 800-527-2714, for assistance with logging in. The app uses the same userid and password as the web site. Even without logging in, you can still use the app to report an outage, check status, make a payment, and more.
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corp.
- 2.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2017 Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.