Central Pacific Bank
By Central Pacific Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mobilize your banking and access your CPB accounts from your iPhone® and iPod Touch® with the official CPB App. 
- Check balances, view transaction history, pay bills, transfer money, and contact us.
- Need cash fast? Locate CPB ATM’s near you.
- Secure and easy access to your accounts with a unique 4-digit mobile PIN code.
Your personal information is protected by industry standard 128-bit encryption technology that is the same level of security protection (SSL) as CPB Online Banking.
Multi-factor authentication with your secure online banking credentials and unique mobile PIN code provides added security.
- View account balances on all accounts
- View recent transactions on all accounts
- Transfer funds between eligible CPB accounts 
- Pay bills from checking
- Find the nearest CPB branch or ATM
- Contact our Customer Service Center
Must be enrolled in CPB Online Banking to access account information. Go to
www.centralpacificbank.com/mobile for additional information.
Submit mobile support issues and questions via email to email@example.com or contact our Customer Service Center at 808-544-0500 or toll free at 1-800-342-8422.
For further information go to www.centralpacificbank.com/mobileFAQ or visit your nearest CPB branch.
Check out CPB’s entire suite of mobile offerings including SMS Text Banking, and the mobile optimized website with a variety of features that are accessible from any web-enabled device. Learn more at www.centralpacificbank.com/mobile
NOTES AND DISCLOSURES:
 Must be a CPB Online Banking customer and enrolled in CPB Mobile Banking to use this service.
 Transaction limitations may apply.
 CPB Online Banking Customers need to login to their CPB account from a desktop or tablet computer via www.centralpacificbank.com to enroll in CPB Mobile Banking. Upon enrollment, customers will provide their own unique mobile PIN code.
Your mobile carrier may charge for text messaging and data.
Central Pacific Bank, Member FDIC
What's New in Version 3.0.7
- Touch ID® is now available to customers with Apple iPhone 5s and above. Click the banner on the login page for instructions on how to use Touch ID.
- Bug Fixes
Can't log in most of the time. It's always just trying to load. Why have an app when it won't work properly!
Can't log in always pops up with "error contact customer service" thinking I forgot my password but I log in online just fine. Needs work, useless.
Doesn't even work
Why bother making an app when you can't even log in. I enter my user id and password, press submit, poof, erases my login. Repeat. Error "can't find login". I have to go into the actual website to login. Don't waste your time with this app. It doesn't work.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 25, 2017
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Central Pacific Bank
- © 2017 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.