By Central Park Conservancy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seeing Central Park - The Insider’s Guide
• Who is playing the next concert on the Great Lawn?
• When does ice skating at Lasker Rink begin?
• Why is there a statue of King Jagiello at Turtle Pond?
• Where is the nearest bathroom?
Introducing the official app of Central Park, everything you ever wanted to know about the Park and then some!
Created by the Central Park Conservancy, this is the perfect guide for everyone from first time visitors to native New Yorkers.
The app features:
• Fully interactive map: Headed for the top of Cherry Hill or just looking for ice cream with a cherry on top? We’ve got you covered.
• GPS location technology: Do you know where you are? The app does.
• Customizable notifications: Go exploring! Set up your notifications and let your phone alert you when you approach any of the Park’s hundreds of landmarks.
• The inside story: Find out all about Central Park’s breath taking sights and rich history dating back over 150 years.
• The latest news on events: What’s going on tonight? One click and it’s in your iPhone’s calendar. You can even check out up-to-the-minute posts on our Twitter feed.
• Beautiful Central Park photos: Can’t make it to the Park today? Take a stroll through over 200 images of the Park’s most loved points of interest.
It’s the most comprehensive app for Central Park from the people who made the Park the world-renowned landmark it is today. Now you can be more Central to the Park than ever, compliments of our members and staff, who know the park inside and out.
The Central Park Conservancy is a private, not-for-profit organization under contract with New York City. Founded in 1980, the Conservancy restored and renovated Central Park, once regarded as dangerous and crime-ridden, to one of New York’s greatest treasures.
What's New in Version 1.5.4
-Various bug fixes
Good but does not save
There was a lot of information and i like the photo ops category. I was excited when I see I could fave places to go to but they do not save. I wish they would save so i could remember what to see when i go.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Version: 1.5.4
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Central Park Conservancy, Inc.
- © 2010 mcgarrybowen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.