With CR Go, CentralReach’s powerful mobile application, you can access your client’s sessions, complete data collection online or offline with automatic syncing, track appointment times, stay in-sync with your daily schedule on the go and collaborate with colleagues in real-time through ReachMe. CR Go is integrated with CentralReach streamlining the process from start to finish and reducing manual entries, so that you can focus on what matters most; the client.
Clinical Data Collection:
* Skill acquisition methods
* Easy viewing of program sheets
* Behavior reduction methods
* Incidental data
* Real time “commenting”
* View graphs in session
* Online or offline
* HIPAA compliant video recording
* Easily viewable comment trail
* Prompt strategies
* Auto-syncing & graphing
* View appointments and client contact details
* Check-in and check-out to track length of appointments for easy timesheet conversion
* Securely collect signatures after appointments
* Get directions to each appointment via integrated GPS navigation
* Finalize appointments, gather notes and edit appointment length
Team Collaboration | ReachMe:
* Communicate with colleagues in real-time through CentralReach’s HIPAA-secure messaging chat, ReachMe
Crash fixes on login
Ratings and Reviews
The app interface is smooth and it opens up fine from my experience. My company just can’t convert the time I do for my job over. Also the time is displays that I work is incorrect. It’s the right hours, but incorrect length of time. For example a 3 hour shift says I worked 8 hours. Otherwise it’s a decent app. It just needs work. I don’t know if it’s your end or theirs, but in any case someone needs to work on it.
Crashes at start, no phone number for support
This was working fine for me until yesterday, when it would not start after login. Aside from not being user friendly, there is also no phone number for customer support. You have to submit your problem through their website and hope and pray they will answer.
Central Reach used to work perfectly on my iPhone 6s. Now that I have the iPhone Xs, I can open it when I first download it, but after that it shows the Central Reach logo, the screen turns black, and I can't enter the app. There's really no reason it shouldn't still be working on my phone if I didn't enable facial recognition!
- CentralReach LLC
- 82.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 CentralReach, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.