Cerrowire Electrical Calculator
By Cerrowire, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cerrowire’s Voltage Drop, Conduit Fill and Amperage Calculator is a must have for all electrical professionals. The most commonly needed tools are presented in one easy-to-use calculator.
This app consists of three separate calculators that calculate the minimum wire size needed for a run of an inputted length to stay within a recommended voltage drop percentage, the fill % based on the cables and conduit used, and the amperage of a cable (per the NEC Table 310-15(B)(16)) based on wire size, wire type and temperature.
• Single app for multiple tools
• Easy-to-use interface with tabs for each calculator
• Calculates voltage drop for 120 Volts, 208 Volts, 120/208 Volts (4 Wire), 240 Volts, 277 Volts, 480 Volts, or 277/480 Volts (4 wire) voltages.
• Works for either copper or aluminum conductors.
• Works for THHN/THWN, XHHW, or USE conductor types.
• Conduit fill calculator works for EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, PVC, Type EB PVC, LFNC-A, LFNC-B, LFMC, and RMC conduit types.
• Conduit fill calculator works for 14 AWG through 750 MCM conductor sizes.
• Amperage calculator works for 14 AWG through 1000 MCM conductor sizes.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Label change for iPad
Clean and simple. One thing it lacks is stating what voltage the wire amp rating is calculated at. If there was an adjustable voltage field for the amperage tab, it would be perfect.
This is the best voltage drop calculator I have ever used! It was exactly what I was looking for. Love it!
The app is good at what it does do. I'm disappointed in what it does not do. App does not do any DC calcs.