- Accede tu perfil en DTOP
- Visualiza los detalles de tus vehículos y licencia de conducir
- Consulta tu record de multas
- Paga tus multas de licencia y vehículo de manera conveniente
- Descarga la notificación de renovación de tus vehículos
- Descarga el certificado de multas para tu licencia y vehículos
- Access your DTOP profile
- View the details from your vehicle and drivers license
- Review your fines
- Pay your license and vehicle fines
- Download the vehicle registration renewal letter
- Download the fines certificate for your license and vehicles
Ratings and Reviews
Great start, need to push for data accuracy
Information was not updated nor accurate. I had payed a fine in person last year and it is showing as unpaid right now. It may be caused by inaccuracy in DAVID. However, consumers expect accurate information when a service is launched.
It works at least
It worked perfectly for me ( iPhone 7 Plus, latest iOS ) just make sure to put the correct information. But it does need to be updated, it says my marbete is expired when its not for at least another month.
Is definitely a game changer for CESCO, yet it could be upgraded to include Driving Record, Test Booking, among other easy transactions. DOT should also add functionality or create independent apps for ATI (Public Transportation) and AutoExpreso (Tolls), maybe even a 3-1-1 to report traffic lights, potholes, etc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.