By Hilton Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cessna iFlite is an iPad application and requires a $139.95 annual subscription for full functionality. The initial purchase of 99c enables you to view A/FD and AOPA Directory information, to purchase and view Cessna POHs, and to have full access to the E6B. Viewing your aircraft's location on an approach chart requires a ChartData subscription with Seattle Avionics (not required to view charts or for SmartTaxi).
*** Now with ADS-B InFlight Moving Map Weather ***
Cessna iFlite feature set includes Weight and Balance, Takeoff and Landing Performance, and Aircraft POHs (additional purchase) for in-production single-engine Cessna aircraft including the Skycatcher, Skyhawk, Skylane, StationAir, Caravan, and Corvalis:
● Weight and Balance
● Takeoff and Landing Performance
● Aircraft POHs
● Compatible with internal GPS receiver, Bad Elf, Bluetooth GNS 5870 (or other Apple-approved GPS receiver), and the SkyRadar's ADS-B Receiver.
Cessna iFlite's tremendous feature set includes:
Multi-View GPS-Enabled Moving Map
● VFR Sectionals and IFR low/high enroute charts
● Overlay terrain onto enroute charts - see what is above you
● ADS-B InFlight Weather - NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIRMETs, PIREPs, NOTAM-Ds.
● Displays Class B, C, and D Airspaces and Special Use Airspaces
● Airspaces Notifications
● SUAs and TFRs on the Moving Map -simply tap to get info.
● Adjust the Moving Map brightness easily
● Route CDI
● Direct-To option
● Impressive pinch-to-zoom
● Knots, MPH, km/h
A/FD, AOPA Directory, and Maps
● Comprehensive A/FD includes Airport, NavAids, and Fixes information.
● AOPA Directory includes FBOs, Attractions, Car Rentals, Hotels/Motels, Restaurants, Taxi Services, and Airport Diagrams.
● Includes Bahamas and Puerto Rico
● Integrated Maps and Yelp
● The entire USA is stored on your iPad
● Easy to filter on All, ILS Only, GPS Only, or Six-Pack
● All charts are zoomable
● Print charts wirelessly
● Rotate DPs and STARs.
● Color-coded METARs, TAFs, winds/temperatures aloft
● Shows nearby airports with distance and direction
● Includes Alaska and Hawaii
● Celsius/Fahrenheit selectable
● Show/Hide RMK section
● Calculates METAR Density Altitude
● Calculates freezing level
● NOAA weather images include Animated RADAR, Satellite, Icing, Wind, Flight Conditions, Weather Forecast, Prog Charts, Lightning, and more
● Includes Alaska and Hawaii
● Enter identifiers including Victor Airways and Jetways
● Easily modify route by dragging to reorder
● Waypoints are automatically inserted in correct position
● Show Total and Longer Than Direct distances
● Flight Log shows Magnetic Headings, Groundspeed, ETE, Fuel Burn by using winds aloft information
● Optimize Altitude for winds aloft
● Flight Plans and Weather Briefings downloaded using secure connection (optional) and are official and recorded by DUATS.com and can be reused for fast filing
● File, Close, and Cancel flight plans
● Obtain Weather Briefings - Route and Area
● Aircraft Manager auto-fills Tail, Type/Equipment, TAS, and Color fields of flight plan
● Part 135 friendly
● Displayed on Moving Map
● Popup shows textual information
● Show Active or Pending TFRs (active within 24 hours)
● Pressure/Density Altitude
● Winds Aloft
● Runway Winds
● IFR Climb
● Descent Rate
● Show Airport Status at major airports
● FARs including Parts 1, 43, 61, 91, 119, 121, 135, 137, 141, NTSB 830, 1552, and 1562
● Parts of the AIM
● AC61-65E - Including Endorsements
● AC61-67C - Stall and Spin Awareness Training
● Pilot/Controller Glossary
● Aeronautical Contractions
● FSS Phone Numbers
Integrated Help System
● Built-in mini-manual
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
Another significant update introducing the new amazing features found in WingX Pro7 including:
- IAP Routing - add an Instrument Approach Procedure to your route and Cessna iFlite automatically inserts all the IAP points to your route
- Pebble Watch integration - vibration altitude alerts and perfect sunlight readability are just two great things about this wearable technology.
Cessna iFlite integrates with Cessna Connect and includes Weight and Balance, Performance Calculations, and POHs for in-production single-engine Cessna aircraft.
Bought it for the Aopa directory, can't use anything without buying more stuff.
Doesn't allow viewing of AFD or AOPA info as claimed in the description.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 26, 2014
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hilton Software LLC
- © 2009-2014 Hilton Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription$139.99
- Cessna 172S POH$39.99
- Cessna 182T POH$39.99
- Cessna 400 POH$39.99
- Cessna T206H POH$39.99
- Cessna T182T POH$39.99
- One Year Subscription (Fuel Prices)$29.99
- Cessna 172R POH$39.99
- Cessna 208B POH$39.99
- Cessna 206H POH$39.99