As a multi-function remote control app like Apps2Fire and Fire Installer for TV box/Fire TV, also have the function as Mouse Toggle for TV box and Fire TV/Fire Stick
• Multiple navigation modes, including Direction-Pad, Touch Pad, Keyboard mode and Mouse mode(iOS Version only support TV box now, Fire TV/Stick and TV control feature is still being developed);
• Cast your local files(photo, videos) from your phone to TV;
• Clean cache and trash to speed up your Fire TV and TV box just one click on the accelerating ball;
• Share screenshot when you watch to social media
• Help you get rid of the paid Mouse Toggle
• Streaming media player, including TV, such as Nexus Player, NVIDIA Shield TV, Fire TV/ Stick and other most. (If you have unsupported devices, please contact us with model info.)
• iPhone or iPad
For Fire TV/Stick New Users:
• Turn on the ADB debugging and restart the Fire TV/Stick
• Install the CetusPlay phone version and connect to the Fire TV and let the CetsuPlay TV version installed on the TV device.(Install CetusPlay on Fire on App Store of Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick)
For Fire TV/Stick Updated Users:
• Installed latest version to your phone and TV version to your streaming media player.
• Make sure the devices on the same Wi-Fi.
• For the mouse click, apps sideload and other premium function, the ADB debugging must be enabled on your streaming media players. The Help Center in the app will guide you through the setup.
For TV/Box Users:
• In order to enjoy it, please make sure you have done the following steps on your TV.
- Search and install “CetusPlay- TV version” on your TV.
- Make sure all the devices on the same Wi-Fi.
Help & Support:
• Official website: http://www.cetusplay.com/
• Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CetusPlay/ (Search CetusPlay by pages on Facebook)
• Or email us: email@example.com
• CetusPlay Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105790751450859951163
We want to hear from you, always
Ratings and Reviews
Like it, works for my device
I like this app because it works with the device I have and it's easier to use than the remote that came with the device. It really needs a qwerty keyboard and a button that allows you take some of the options on the device. For instance, if I'm trying to rewind a movie, the remote allows me to bring up the options to rewind or forward but I can't take those options off the screen after I get to the point of the movie I needed. At this point, I need to find the original remote to remove the options otherwise I end up closing the entire movie.
Worked flawlessly with g box.
Lost the remote to the matricom GBox and couldn’t adjust the volume since it’s set by the box and not the TV. Tried lots of other remotes and a few would seen the g box but couldn’t connect or would connect and have limited or no control. Downloaded the Cetus Player app and if found the GBox on my network and I had full control as if I was using the actual remote.
I love the app. It comes in handy when not near my remote, but I do have a couple of suggestions. I would like for it to have a keyboard function and the ability to scroll up and down for the mouse part. You add those, and I can throw away my remote lol.
- GUANG YU ZHANG
- 24.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 CetusPlay Global
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.