CF GeneE is an educational app for healthcare professionals that works on your iPhone. Use CF GeneE as a resource to view information about common mutations in the CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator) gene that lead to cystic fibrosis disease.
·View information on the most frequently occurring disease-causing mutations in the CFTR gene
·Understand the functional consequences of these common CFTR gene mutations at the CFTR protein level
·Launch narrated animations that discuss the molecular mechanisms by which CFTR mutations can lead to CF disease
·Obtain information on the worldwide prevalence of each mutation, with mutations mapped on a Google(R) map of the world
·Easy to use interface for quick navigation
Ratings and Reviews
My dad made it!!
It's really cool
BEST APP MADE
Good learning app!
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.