By West, a Thomson Reuters business
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CFLR and The Rutter Group are pleased to bring DissoMaster, the most widely used support calculator in California, to the iPad. This app is certified by the Judicial Council and makes it fast and easy to calculate support on the go or in the courtroom. While not a replacement for DissoMaster desktop, the DissoMaster app does contain many of the features and ease of use you’ve come to expect. DissoMaster accurately converts gross income to net for calculating support. Generate a report of child and spousal support payments and guideline net income that can be emailed or printed. Calculate temporary spousal support using Santa Clara, Alameda, Kings, or Marin County Guidelines.
• Approved by the Judicial Council for use in all California courts
• From CFLR and The Rutter Group, a Thomson Reuters business
• On-screen help provides line-by-line entry instructions with references to applicable Rutter Group sections, caselaw, and statutes
• The easy-to-read DissoMaster report can be printed or emailed
Note to existing desktop DissoMaster users: The DissoMaster app allows you to save one case, does not include bonus reports, tactics, or the ability to connect to your desktop DissoMaster. Stay tuned for more updates as we continually add features to the DissoMaster app.
What's New in Version 2015.1.1
Added Certified 2015 tax year, 2015 low income adjustment, and various bug fixes.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 26, 2015
- Version: 2015.1.1
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: West Services Inc
- © Thomson Reuters 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2014 Certified Tax Year$49.99
- 2013 Certified Tax Year$49.99
- 2015 Certified Tax Year$49.99