CG Transit – Public Transport Trip Planner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CG Transit offers offline trip planning in public transport systems of more than 20 U.S. and Canadian cities and European trains.
Just pick up your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on the map etc.
• Fast offline searching
• Search routes by map
• Advanced search parameters - changing the date and time, adding "via" stations, choosing transport modes, etc.
• Favourite routes
• Push notifications of schedule updates and their immediate download
• Selected transit authorities in the United States: New York (subway, buses, trains), Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Washington, San Francisco, Dallas, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Honolulu, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
• Selected transit authorities in Canada: Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Quebec, Winnipeg
• Train timetables in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Benelux, Austria, the Czech and Slovak Republic, Portugal, Switzerland, Hungary, Nordic and Balkan countries
• Selected public transport, bus and train timetables in the Czech and Slovak Republic
U.S. and Canadian cities – free basic features (offline searching, search routes by map), paid premium features (more details, routes and stops searching, no advertisment)
European schedules - an annual license fee (one month to try out all the timetables for free)
Feedback, requests? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.0.1
• timetable selection using Smart Selection
• set as default in searching settings
• adding events to calendar
• various crashes
Great app, even better developer!
Really handy app for planning future transit trips. Developer is super-responsive and resolved an issue I had same day I reported it. Highly recommended!
Used to work, but no more
The app keeps returning "no routes found" error no matter which points are chosen, no matter which bus or rail line, for LA Metro. I deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled (doesn't work). I deleted the schedule and reinstalled (doesn't work). The app just returns "no routes found" error. The previous app version worked quite well and I had thought about purchasing the schedule--boy am I glad I didn't.
Prepare to pay with update!
I loved this app until the latest update which now requires you to pay for the same features that it had in the previous version. Very disappointed! However, I do love using this app to plan my trips because of the detailed route options.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 13, 2013
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Slovak
- Seller: Zbynek Riha
- © Circlegate
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Denver - RTD$9.99
- City timetable$1.99
- Denver - RTD Premium for 1 year$3.99
- Chicago - CTA Premium for 1 year$3.99
- Chicago - CTA$9.99
- Czech data package$3.99
- Philadelphia - SEPTA$9.99
- Boston - MBTA$9.99
- NYC - NYCT Subway$7.99
- Los Angeles - Metro$9.99