Viva la vintage! Make your home as unique as you are! With Chairish, buying and selling high quality, vintage home décor, furniture, art and more is a snap. And with hundreds of pieces added daily, the hunt is guaranteed to be just as thrilling as the score!
Shop top brands including Knoll, Drexel, DWR, and Restoration Hardware, and browse your favorite styles like Mid-Century Modern, Boho Chic, Hollywood Regency, and more.
As seen in Architectural Digest, Apartment Therapy and Lonny. Named one of the 10 Best Home Design Apps to Download in 2017 by Domino.
- Browse a top-notch selection of curated and one-of-a-kind vintage pieces
- Use the "View In Your Space" feature to preview items in your own home using your phone’s camera; snap a photo and easily share with friends, family or designers for feedback
- “Favorite” products, brands and collections for easy reference
- Make offers directly to sellers (kind of like placing a bid, but no paddle required!)
- When ready, make purchases with one tap
- To post an item: snap pics, pen a description, pick a price (easy-peasy, right?)
- Track your listings and get notified when new offers come in
- The hands-down, best part: No listing fees!
Download the Chairish app now!
We love feedback! For support or comments, feel free to shoot us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you love the app, we’d be tickled pink if you left a review! Your comments are invaluable to us.
Thanks for using Chairish! We bring updates to the App Store regularly to ensure our app will always provide you the best experience and ease with discovering fabulous furniture and decor.
Ratings and Reviews
On top of its delightful play on words, Chairish is an easy and exciting way to find that perfect piece of pre-owned furniture. The app offers more than vintage sofas and cool stools—you’ll discover everything from tables and dressers to mirrors and chandeliers, along with bright photos, clever categories, and hassle-free pick-up or delivery options. If you’re more about decluttering than redecorating, listing your own gently used items for sale is also a snap.
Easy to use app
I love Chairish for locating unique items all over the place
Buyer Seller Messaging
I love the app but in communicating with the purchaser it seems that the only way to do so is when then message you. It would be nice if there was a better forum to communicate or initiate communication with the buyer directly. In addition for sellers who are looking to grow and solidify their businesses. It would also be nice and very helpful if their was a tool to followup with the purchaser. For sellers once their inventory is sold it would be nice to better bridge the gap between the two to help sellers brand their sold inventory. Provided pictures of beautiful finds in the purchasers space ( with their approval) would help sellers to be able to expand and market their business.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.