Viva la vintage! Make your home as unique as you are! With Chairish, buying and selling high quality, vintage home décor, furniture, art and more is a snap. And with hundreds of pieces added daily, the hunt is guaranteed to be just as thrilling as the score!
Shop top brands including Knoll, Drexel, DWR, and Restoration Hardware, and browse your favorite styles like Mid-Century Modern, Boho Chic, Hollywood Regency, and more.
As seen in Architectural Digest, Apartment Therapy and Lonny. Named one of the 10 Best Home Design Apps to Download in 2017 by Domino.
- Browse a top-notch selection of curated and one-of-a-kind vintage pieces
- Use the "View In Your Space" feature to preview items in your own home using your phone’s camera; snap a photo and easily share with friends, family or designers for feedback
- “Favorite” products, brands and collections for easy reference
- Make offers directly to sellers (kind of like placing a bid, but no paddle required!)
- When ready, make purchases with one tap
- To post an item: snap pics, pen a description, pick a price (easy-peasy, right?)
- Track your listings and get notified when new offers come in
- The hands-down, best part: No listing fees!
Download the Chairish app now!
We love feedback! For support or comments, feel free to shoot us an email us at email@example.com. If you love the app, we’d be tickled pink if you left a review! Your comments are invaluable to us.
Thanks for using Chairish! We bring updates to the App Store regularly to ensure our app will always provide you the best experience and ease with discovering fabulous furniture and decor.
- Ability to select Chairish(R) Drop off and Go as a shipping and packing option when listing an item for sale
- Ability to filter and sort your favorites
- Access the Chairish support center directly within the app
- Ability to provide a billing address different from the shipping address during checkout
Ratings and Reviews
On top of its delightful play on words, Chairish is an easy and exciting way to find that perfect piece of pre-owned furniture. The app offers more than vintage sofas and cool stools—you’ll discover everything from tables and dressers to mirrors and chandeliers, along with bright photos, clever categories, and hassle-free pick-up or delivery options. If you’re more about decluttering than redecorating, listing your own gently used items for sale is also a snap.
Lack of seller oversight, poor customer service
On December 10th, I purchased an ottoman for $1000 which was immediately deducted from my credit card. The seller reached out to me to tell me he was beginning to build the item even though it had been advertised as a floor sample. I should have seen the red flags then but gave him a while and the benefit of the doubt. In early January, he told me he was sending the item the following day, and I should receive it in a week. No ottoman. When I followed up after 10 days of not receiving the item he said “oh I haven’t sent it yet, I’m still working on it” we went back-and-forth for awhile and he finally sent me a tracking number on Feb. 15th. I reached out to customer service they told me to contact the seller. Now it is March 1 and still no ottoman, I believe the tracking number was fake and I have received no customer support from Chairish. They still have my thousand dollars. My next move will be to file a Better Business Bureau complaint as well as try to retrieve the money through my credit card company. Super stressful, not worth it. Beware!
Excited to find!!
I was very excited to find this app and proceeds to contact one of their sellers about her merchandise. I reached out to the seller asking some questions about their merchandise and never received an email back. Even though that happened I decided to put in a bid slightly under the asking price because I was buying two items from the seller. Still no response from the seller! I then reached out to Chairish in San Francisco. Their customer service was excellent. They must have reached out to the seller who then declined my offers and answered my question five days later. I then checked my credit card to find out that Chairish had already charged my credit card for three items. I wish this app had a way of rating it’s sellers similar to yelp. The seller I dealt with I would give one star. I recommend you look at other shopping apps that don’t charge you or hold your money until a seller may or may not contact you. It’s up to you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.