Chairish - Home Decor and Vintage Furniture to Buy and Sell
By Chairish, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As seen in Architectural Digest, Buzzfeed and Apartment Therapy, and winner of the 2015 Appy Award for Best Retail App!
Buy and sell high quality, pre-loved home decor, accessories and jewelry. Get inspired, shop away, and make money. Chairish is a consignment marketplace that makes it fun and easy to quickly list decor and accessories for sale and to buy great finds anytime, anywhere.
• Browse! Shop a hand-picked selection of pre-loved decor
• Bargain! Make offers directly to sellers
• Buy! Just swipe and it's yours
• Snap photos
• Write a quick description
• Pick a price and post!
• No listing fees
• Fastest time to listing
What's New in Version 2.3
• You can now get notified when your favorite items go on sale — no need to sign in!
• We won't bother you with permissions for notifications when the app starts anymore. We'll ask you when it makes the most sense to you.
• We've added more secondary actions to make push notifications more relevant
• We fixed a bug where shipping preferences were reset when using Apple Pay
If you have a moment, please leave a review of our app — we really appreciate your feedback!
LOVE the company, app needs a bit of work
As a seller (not a professional dealer) on Chairish, I have found nothing but amazing support from the staff. They are quick to respond to any questions I have, and very professional. Another reviewer said they didn't receive responses from sellers: in my experience, if a customer has a question, it comes directly to me, the seller, and it is my responsibility to answer promptly, even though it's routed through the Chairish site. I would suggest that Chairish support should be contacted before assuming it's an app issue.
I'd love to see the app reflect the same options available on the desktop site, such as full access to the seller "dashboard" and ability to easily view and edit all my listings.
In the 9 months I've been selling I've seen some great changes to the app-keep it up Chairish!!
Hello? Is anyone there?
Why do I have a feeling all the 5-star reviews are fake? Yes, the items are fun to look at. They are higher quality. App is also a clean design. But once you try to buy an item and need a little more information, you'll wait days and even weeks with no response--I have a feeling it's a Chairish issue and not a seller issue . I've asked various sellers very basic questions before dropping almost a grand on some items and crickets...nothing. All this website is catalog of old expensive things you can buy but can't ask any questions. Fail.
It takes up to a week for items to be posted, so plan waaaaay ahead if you want to get rid of anything—forget the last minute purge before a move, for example. Or, after a week, your item might get rejected without explanation. It's hard to update info after the item's posted (such as to lower the price). I've had better experiences on Craigslist, and more success!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 16, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Chairish, Inc.
- © 2015 Chairish, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.