Chalkup - Class Collaboration Platform
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring your classes together. Chalkup lets you connect your entire class via assignments, discussions, grading, personalized to-do lists, messages, and course materials. Learning doesn't have to stay in the classroom anymore.
As a class collaboration platform, Chalkup keeps students, teachers, parents, and administrators connected. It's a next generation learning management system that's optimized for discussion and collaboration and has a gorgeous user experience.
Our latest app for iOS brings the very best of Chalkup to iPhone and iPad.
Sign up for free today!
What's New in Version 2.1
We've got a pretty awesome update this time around.
Here's what's new:
- Redesigned recent activity feed. It’s gorgeous and you can see whole discussion topics inline, per request.
- We added support for our new link and video material types. This means you’ll be able to view posted links/videos from your teacher from within a materials library. Fun times.
- Materials no longer open in the in-app browser… because it was not awesome. Now they open in Safari because iOS 9 has that great “< Back to Chalkup” at the top left of the Safari window. It’s really slick. No more crashing.
- Typing messages to your teacher or classmate works way better thanks to an auto-expanding text area.
- Added support for iOS 9 split screen on the iPad.
- We’ve included lots of other design improvements and key bug fixes our users alerted us to. We were all over that.
We’re always looking for feedback to make the mobile version of Chalkup better. If anything is not super-amazing - or you have an idea of how something could be even more super-amazing - send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can not login
Chalkup no longer allows login from Google Apps accounts.