Stop waiting for sales results. Get Champ, the quickest way for teams to celebrate new deals the moment they close in Salesforce.
It's like a virtual sales gong for your iPhone or iPad. There's no need for admin access or special configuration, just sign in with your Salesforce credentials and start getting deal notifications the moment your team wins them.
You can congratulate teammates via email or SMS with just a few taps—a powerful motivator for executives and sales managers!
With Champ you will:
• Know about new deals immediately with real-time notifications
• Learn about deal size, sales cycle, and account names of your newest customers
• Boost team morale in a single click
• Drive sales performance by increasing competition among your reps
• View the full details of any deal with one-tap access to Salesforce1
It's time to know about sales results as they happen. Get Champ today.
IMPORTANT: You must re-login after you update to Champ 2.0.0.
We've rebuilt Champ to be faster, more reliable, and more flexible than ever. Update now and keep the sales celebration going!
• NEW! Select your win stage: You tell Champ how you define wins in Salesforce. Champ tells you when you're winning.
• NEW! Badges: If you have unread deals, we'll remind you with a friendly red circle on the Champ icon.
• NEW! Slack support: Champ can now post deal notifications to Slack. Go to the Champ website to add our integration to your team's Slack or find us on the Slack App Directory.
• IMPROVED! User images: We're displaying user avatars from Salesforce on deal cards much more reliably now.
We're still waiting on the data to confirm this, but we have anecdotal evidence to suggest that every time you leave a review for Champ in the App Store, a rescue puppy gets adopted.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Team Builder
As I am helping to build out our sales/marketing teams and bring our company closer as a whole, Champ! has been instrumental in providing everyone real time insight into deals closing! Amazing!
Rolling in the Deals
Loving the instant notifications! It’s amazing to get up to the minute notifications and be able to congratulate team members in other locations on bringing in key wins. Exciting stuff!
Much improved but still room to grow
I got the 1st version as soon as it was announced and it felt so limited in our Org structure that it wasn't effective. Many changes since then so I'm all for keeping the wagon rolling on it now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.