By Charles Gaines
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Champion ATA in Fort Worth, Texas is one of the leading schools for the training and discipline of Taekwondo in the nation.
Like any martial art properly taught and properly practiced, Taekwondo is a non-agressive and ethical system of self-defense.
Taekwondo developed from humble beginnings over 1,000 years ago and has since spread internationally to become one of the world's most successful and popular martial arts. Its practitioners enjoy physical and mental discipline, as well as excellent fitness and the ability to defend themselves if necessary. Taekwondo is not only a combat sport, but is also a way of life for enthusiasts around the globe.
While famous for its wide range of kicks, Taekwondo also emphasizes breaking power, such as splitting wood and bricks using only the bare hands and feet. Training involves a variety of techniques, to include punching, kicking, dodging, jumping, parrying and blocking. Taekwondo also focuses on sparring and learning formal patterns of movement called forms.
Our app will allow you to easily do the following:
- receive instant notifications regarding important announcements
- set up an appointment with an instructor directly from your device
- send us photos right from the app
- view ATA videos on the go
- access coupons and discounts
- shopping directly from the app coming soon!
Nice to know what's going on while on the run.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Dec 10, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Charles Gaines
- © 2012 AppButlers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.