Change Healthcare Cardiology ECG Mobile supports iOS 7, 8, 9,10 and 11.
Change Healthcare Cardiology ECG Mobile is much more than an ECG viewing application. ECG Mobile is a full featured reporting platform designed with a robust set of clinical tools to easily and intuitively diagnose 12-lead resting ECGs anytime anywhere.
Change Healthcare Cardiology ECG Mobile enables clinicians to:
• Remotely access ECGs stored on Change Healthcare Cardiology ECG Management.
• Receive push notifications for quick access to STAT ECGs.
• Focus on a specific reading list and report on a batch of procedures accumulated over the course of the day. A badge helps assess the workload by displaying the number of procedures in a user’s reading list.
• View the full 10 seconds of a 12-lead ECG.
• Compare a patient’s current procedure to previous ECGs side-by-side in multiple user-defined layouts.
• Use the patent pending scrolling caliper to capture a portion of the waveform, and compare morphological findings to other sections of the waveform.
• Make measurements on the ECG waveforms.
• Add and edit diagnosis statements. Use the keyboard to type statements, dictate statements with the help of Siri, or add user-defined favorite statements.
• Collaborate with colleagues by sharing procedures by means of mobile notification, e-mail, or fax.
• Confirm an ECG procedure and automatically move on to the next one.
Now supporting iOS 11.X
Updated UDI number
Ratings and Reviews
No support for iOS 11 yet!?
- Change Healthcare Canada Company
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Change Healthcare LLC and/or one of its subsidiaries.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.