Change in my Pocket
By 100 Proof Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Change in my Pocket is an easy to use application which shows you how much money you could have by your selected target date if you were to save 'x' amount per time period.
SOME EXAMPLES OF USE:
- Calculate how much you would have by the holidays if you skip that extra cup of coffee every day.
- See how much you could save by labor day if you cut your weekly lunch budget in half.
HOW TO USE:
- Enter the amount of money you plan to save.
- Select how often you plan to save this amount (every day, every week, etc).
- Select a target date.
- The application will show much money you could have on your target date, if you follow your plan.
- Values are saved on exit.
- Total amount is automatically calculated whenever you change any values (no need to hit a 'calculate' button every time).
If you are looking to save a specific amount of money by a certain date, please check out our 'iPiggy' application.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Amount entry now uses a number pad instead of the full keyboard for ease of use.
May be useful as it may not be useful
I have been using it and it have work really good to me
So I would say it is really good
I guess they haven't bothered to keep up with
Apple updates.Used to be a good app but now it
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 28, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 100 Proof Software
- © 100 Proof Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.