ChangeGear * for mobile provides a completely dynamic experience for both IT staff and end users that want to quickly monitor and access their ITSM services from anywhere and at any time from their iPhone or iPad. Whether it's submitting requests, checking the knowledge base, interacting with the chatbot, or keeping an eye on productivity, ChangeGear for mobile is the fastest and most convenient way for users to interact with the service desk and all its associated processes.
* PLEASE NOTE: To use this app, you will need to connect to an existing ChangeGear server running version 7 or above (build 7435 or later). For best performance, the ChangeGear server should be running build 7606 or later. This app is NOT intended to run as a stand-alone application.
FOR IT STAFF USERS: IT Staff can access ITIL-based processes like Incident, Problem, Service Request, Change, and more; view and manage tickets and tasks; and access the mobile-optimized dashboard for views into metrics and KPIs.
FOR END USERS: End users can quickly submit requests, access the knowledge base, view announcements, and interact with the Willow chatbot for fast automated support of low-level issues.
• Each mobile environment is automatically personalized based on license, role or permission.
• All ChangeGear forms and workflows are automatically streamlined and optimized with the mobile user experience in mind.
• Engage with Willow chatbot assistant using either text or voice, whatever is more convenient for you.
• Easily create, customize and configure the mobile experience for both IT staff and end users using ChangeGear's codeless interface.
• Support secure Mobile Device Management (MDM) in the office with MobileIron® compliant corporate VPN automation.
• Access secure data protected by mobile standard SSL encryption.
• Choose between two visual themes – DARK and CLASSIC.
• Quickly access business-critical 3rd-party applications like DROPBOX®, SKYPE®, ONENOTE®, and more.
• ChangeGear administrators can now add and configure cards from modules other than Incident and Service Request. Cards can be created for staff and end users.
• Security checks before displaying cards.
• ChangeGear administrators can now add configurable navigation list pages that will allow staff and end users to navigate to a customized list of forms and links.
• Minor bug fixes included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.