Chanty helps small teams become more productive with clean interface and seamless user experience. Unlimited message history, task management, file sharing and powerful notifications organize and save your day.
Get more things done together with Chanty:
- Start by creating your team space or join existing ones
- Invite colleagues for better team collaboration experience
- Communicate in one-to-one, team-wide public or invite-only private conversations
- Share instant messages, files or any other content you like
- Create, assign, filter and discuss tasks directly in Chanty
- Track latest task activity
- Stay organized with Teambook hub for your team members, conversations, tasks and shared content
- Search for any message, file or team member
- Tag individual members or the whole team with @mentions
- Structure up adding your conversations to Favorites
- Pin important messages for fast and easy access
- Preview links, documents
- Watch YouTube videos, GIFs and social media content
- Stay connected with adjustable notifications
- Engage your team and have fun together adding reactions and emojis to your communication
Your reasons to start using Chanty:
- Unlimited message history
- Unlimited conversations (Public, Private and One-to-one)
- Unlimited tasks
- Teambook hub with members, tasks, conversations and all the shared content
- User and team @mentions
- Pins for important messages
- One click member invitation
- Powerful conversation actions
- Message actions and reactions
- In-app media content player
- Visual link and file preview
- Instant search for messages, files and other content
- Seamless file sharing
- Powerful notifications
- Team member profiles
- Online status
- Cute emojis
- Multiplatform apps
- 24/7 User support
Feel free to follow us on Twitter @Chanty.
Hi there and welcome to Chanty 0.8.0!
In this release, we’re bringing you some great updates which you have been requesting for a while now: voice messages, images & files in-app preview, integration with GIPHY, dark theme and much more!
First of all, you can now preview images and other file types directly within the Chanty app. Up until now, clicking on these files made them open up in a new browser tab, which was not ideal.
You can now also send voice messages to private and group conversations when you don’t feel like typing.
We now have an integration with GIPHY! You can finally send cool .gif animations in Chanty. This has been one of the most requested features so far - we hope you like it.
There is now a dark theme available.
There is also a new design for the file attachment interface – it’s now more lightweight, cleaner and easier to use.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates from the Chanty team!
Ratings and Reviews
Promising and very useful. Needs lil work.
I'm not sure why the app would be given a 1 star...
The app is meant for small teams and I've been using it with a few buddies to manage a 90 day challenge.
It works better than Facebook chat because you can have different conversations about a topic, so you can divide the topic on a specific activity you want to discuss.
The tasks are still a little confusing to me, those need some work.
The option to have one on one chat, private and public group chats is great too. Just need to make the public chats easier to be found, or automatically add all users. For private chats it would be nice if only the organizer can add new people, this would avoid privacy issues if another person invites a team member who should not be there.
Also, I'd be willing to switch to paid version if it was just one fee per organizer and not per user.
Maybe like $1.99 per month to bring up to 20 people, and $2.99 up to 30 people or something like that.
Keep it up!
PS. Better yet if the Windows version would be on the MS store! But I'm happy at least there is an actual Windows version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.