By Coco Entertainment International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Endless entertainment with countless ways to combine fighters, skills, & more!” -Appoday
Choose from hundreds of unique fighters to battle your way to greatness in Chaos Fighters.
Deep customization mechanics allow for endless combinations of fighters, skills, equipment, and pets.
Arenas, world PvP tournaments, guilds, mercenaries, pets, astrology, PvE dungeons, and adventuring provide endless entertainment.
Join the world of Chaos Fighters today!
1. Learn dozens of unique skills, and combine them for cool combos and powerful strategies.
2. Choose from hundreds of different fighters, each with their own strengths and gameplay styles.
3. Play different game modes that provide endless replay options.
4. Take on players from around the world in massive tournaments and earn epic rewards.
5. Customize your pets with a vast array of options to aid your fighter in combat.
6. Influence other players by making friends, imprisoning your enemies, recruiting mercenaries and joining guilds.
7. Experience high-quality graphics that deliver intense gameplay.
What's New in Version 5.2.3
1. Added the clock in game；
2. Added snow background；
Great game, but...
This is a very great game and its also addicting. But i have played this game for so long. I feel like there's something missing. I just feel like everyday is the same day in chaos fighters. Its like Deja Vu, since theres too many areas of this game being limited. When all the chances is up, i feel like there's nothing left to do. Now I have to wait till the next day. I would like for you guys to add a fun type of mini game or competition every week, and i know there's the team and single battles. But it was just plain boring for people weaker than others. You should fix it by making battles aronund the level of the characters. Like for an example a lvl 64 fight with people around lvl 60. I also would like you guys to add in mini competitions, that would be fun. Also, please make less limited chances to events. I think it would enhance the game much better. Thank you.
This isn't really a review, just a message. On stage 8, floor 21, the second raging bear has a defense of 9999, and I certainly don't think it was intentional. Please fix it, so I can advance on. I am on server 3 by the way, not sure if that affects it. Thanks for listening.
You fixed the app! Thank god this game is so much fun
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 01, 2016
- Version: 5.2.3
- Size: 171 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coco Entertainment International
- © Xiamen More2game Technology Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$0.99
- Pile of Diamonds$2.99
- Bag of Diamonds$9.99
- Sack of Diamonds$19.99
- Box of Diamonds$49.99
- Chest of Diamonds$99.99