ChaoTimer · Professional Cube Timer
By Jichao Li
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Right! It's FREE! FOREVER!
Completely new design for iOS 7!
ChaoTimer is a professional cube timer for speedcubers with neat design. Without any buttons in the timer tab, ChaoTimer supports different gestures to delete last solve, reset sessions, change scramble types, etc. It supports all kinds of WCA scrambles.
- Scramblers for All WCA official puzzles and some unofficial puzzles.
- Random state scrambles for 3x3x3, 2x2x2, Pyraminx and SQ1.
- Stats calculation. Shows session average, session mean, average of 5/12/100, best time and worst time.
- The perfect session management experience, remember all your solves.
- 7 themes, the most beautiful cube timer ever!
- Neat design. Support different gestures.
- WCA inspection.
- Add penalty for current solve.
- Delete any solve you don't want.
- Copy any scramble to pasteboard.
- Post your stats to social media, share with your friends!
- Copy your results to pasteboard, and you can paste it to anywhere, easy for weekly competition.
More features are coming soon!
What's New in Version 3.1.2
Slightly changed the timer tab layout.
Out of all of the timers that I have seem in the App Store, this one has been the very best. It saves your times so you can know your record, your best time, your average, your session mean, and your best average of five! The colors that the creators of this app included make it pop out, and fun. When you time yourself, all you need to do is hold on the timer page for a second, then you can begin to cube! One other thing that I like about this app is that you can swipe different ways to do different things with the time you just got. For example, if you swipe left, then you delete the last time from your data! That's also how you can delete all of your past scores. The app also has a certain swipe for penalizing yourself. There would be only one thing that I would ask the creators to add to this app: if they could allow a 2-3 second wait so you can prepare yourself, and get your cube ready for solving. I gave it a five star review because even with that one thing they should add, it doesn't affect the awesomeness that this app possesses.
Best timer ever
I have bought and used many timers from the app store and have never found too good. This one is awesome though, the scrambles are good, the timer has a cool table hit sensitive function, and a bunch of other adjustable sliders to play with inspection and other things. The sessions are also really good and organized, and I really love this timer overall. This is a timer I greatly
recommend and if you're looking for one, get this one.
This app is absolutely amazing. If you're a speed cuber, you need this app! The only feature I wish it had would be the ability to delete an old solve so it didn't affect your worst/best time and such. In my main solve sheet I have about 350+ solves and somewhere I accidentally ended up with a 3 minute time mixed in and a 7 second time mixed in. Both have made it a pain to keep track of my best/worst solves.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 20, 2013
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Jichao Li
- © 2013 Jichao Li
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.