Chaperone - Task Tracking
By Hello, Resolven
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Chaperone, an all new task tracking app. It helps you stay focused on one task a time by associating tasks with apps.
Want to write a report? Start a new Chaperone task with your favorite word processor and Chaperone will remind you to get back to work if you decide to browse the Internet instead.
Also, Chaperone tracks the time you spent on individual tasks and let's you take quick five minute breaks and tracks that time as well.
* Create timed and indefinite tasks.
* Reminds you when a task or break should end.
* Assign applications to tasks and have Chaperone remind you to stay on task if you leave the applications.
* Allows 5 minute breaks from your task.
* Will automatically take breaks if you leave your tasks for too long.
* Group tasks into projects.
* View project statistics, such as total time spent on task.
* View past tasks as a breakdown between working & breaks.
* Export projects to CSV files for use with your billings.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Your Chaperone would sometimes get confused and walk out on you while you were editing App Lists or Projects. We've given your Chaperone some coffee and it should be more attentive and notice those changes now.
Good app but wish it had a few more features
Biggest additions that would be huge - ability to change a Task Length once a Task has been started, ability to create a Task to account for past time when Chaperone wasn’t used, and ability to assign Projectless Tasks to a Project. Other than that, solid app.
This app is exactly what I needed while writing -- It gives you a reminder when you move away from the core applications essential to your task and keeps track of how you spend your time.
Very Nice App
Works as advertised! Did exactly what I needed, and the price was right!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 26, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Patrick Rogers
- © 2011 Hello, Resolven Apps
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor