*Note* This iOS App connects to your chapter’s account(s) at ChapterBuilder.com. If your chapter uses the Beginner Version of ChapterBuilder, access to Beginner chapters requires an iOS in-app purchase.
We believe that more high quality people in fraternities and sororities will make the world a better place. ChapterBuilder is recruitment management technology built by fraternity/sorority experts to improve the quantity and quality of your growing membership.
Across nearly every industry where growth is a strategic priority there is one common tool – a Names List. Sales forces, fundraising teams, admissions department, volunteer committees, professional sports teams, corporate recruiters, religious groups, even political parties all use an industry-specific CRM (Customer Relationship Management) technology solution. The fraternity/sorority industry has been operating way behind the curve. But, no longer! We’re excited to bring the first CRM solution to Greek Life.
Chapter builder makes recruitment:
FOCUSED ON RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE PROSPECTS
ChapterBuilder is like nothing that’s ever been available within the fraternity/sorority market:
- Relationship Management with potential new members. Not just rush/formal recruitment management.
- Identify and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that actually drive results.
- Transparency and Access. See every prospect in the process, and track their relationships with the chapter in real time.
- User-friendly Interface. Clean, simple, intuitive.
- Alerts and Reminders. Prospects will never fall through the cracks again.
- Customizable. Make it look, feel, and function like it is uniquely yours – because it is.
- Simple and Organized. Recruitment should not be hard. The technology behind recruitment should be even easier.
- Interactive dashboard gives recruitment leaders and coaches the power of real time information and data-driven decision making.
- Features - Features - Features. Task assignments, chat windows, scaled email/texting options, prospect sorting, notifications, and more.
- Added support for Touch ID and Face ID for faster Sign In (on supported devices)
- Performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Let me start by saying ChapterBuilder is great! On a desktop that is...
The app constantly crashes whether you search for a PNM, try to delete one, change their status, message, etc. Really, the only thing the app is good for is seeing who’s been added and what their status is.
I really hope to see improvements and investments made into the app otherwise I would stick to the desktop version if I were you.
I wrote a review of particular bugs of the last version. I wanted to roll out another and say that some improvement has been made-- in that the app actually can open and perform some of its functions. The following functions can crash, refuse to function, or not work on either the app or website:
Syncing Pnms with contacts
Writing notes (publish button often fails to activate when cursor ran over or touched on an iPhone)
Messaging system seems unreliable, still only sends push notifications part of the time
Starting a message is not intuitive on iPhone and the green send button is as u reliable as the note button
Filled with great ideas and bad coding.
App crashes when trying to sync contacts
The app is pretty good but it doesn't allow you to create actions from the phone as well as the app crashes when you try to sync your contacts.
- TechniPhi, Inc
- 75.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TechniPhi, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Beginner Chapters $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.