Choose your story with Chapters, the interactive story game that lets you choose your path in every story. Read through chapters and chapters of fun interactive stories that fit your mood, from romance to suspense!
Choose your story from our top collection of romance, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, comedy, and drama series! Chapters combines a unique style of choose your own story gameplay with fiction stories from our top authors that you simply can't put down!
YOU get to make the choices in each story. Decide on hard life choices such as falling in love, discovering secrets, or unravelling deep mysteries! Make your choices wisely; every ending is different!
- Choose your story! Dive in and start making choices that affect the overall outcome!
- Adventures start with you choosing your name and style to reflect your personality.
- All stories come with info directly from the author!
Our exclusive collection of choose YOUR story games include:
New York and USA Today Bestselling Author Presents: TWICE THE GROWL
- Who needs a date when you can find a soulmate? Why settle for one when you can have two?
- Unlucky in love, you shift from the ordinary to the paranormal. Are you ready to complete a wildly carnal werewolf triad? Will you give the rival and your dog of an ex something to howl about?
- “Twice the Growl” — double the fun!
New York Time Bestseller List- CALENDAR GIRL
- When your loan shark ex-boyfriend threatens your family because your dad owes him $1,000,000, it’s up to you to save your loved ones.
- To pay off the debt, you accept your aunt’s offer to spend a year working as a high-end escort — one VIP client a month.
- Being a Calendar Girl isn’t strictly pleasure — it’s also part business. What it isn’t supposed to be is personal. Will you be able to protect your family and your heart?
USA Today Bestseller PARANORMAL ROMANCE - HIT SERIES "VAMPIRE GIRL"
-A deal with the devil sealed your fate long ago. Now, the seven Princes of Hell have come to collect!
- Some of these devilishly handsome demons will try to charm you, and the others have darker deeds in store.
- The fate of your mother's soul hangs in the balance – are you ready to rule the underworld?
- CHOOSE your groom and let your reign begin!
DRAMA SUSPENSE LGBT - KIDNAPPING THE PRINCESS
- Choose your life as a supermodel by day and a kidnapper extraordinaire by night.
- Make the choice to play as the hero or villain who kidnaps the only heir to a whole country.
UNFORGETTABLE ROMANCE - THE BOY I HATE
- To get to your BFF's wedding, you'll have to drive from sunny California all the way to New York City... with her totally off-limits and drop-dead gorgeous older brother!
- Tristan is the guy every girl wants and every man wants to be... Can you resist his charms long enough to reach your destination?
Chapters Original Story: ROBIN HOOD
- In our first, official Chapters Original story— a hero will rise. Giving a modern twist on a classic tale, become the vigilante of Sherwood Forest who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.
- Join us in our first original tale of love and adventure, fantasy and romance. Chapters presents— ROBIN HOOD!
And more interactive story games with fun choices!
Weekly updates on Monday and Thursday!
Chapters: Interactive Stories will bring a unique and fun twist to choose your own story adventures. Whether you're an avid reader of drama, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, romance, or even a gamer, you’ll love making choices in this interactive story game!
Download Chapters today to discover the unforgettable stories where YOU get to make the crucial choices.
Please note that Chapters: Interactive Stories is an online game that requires an internet connection to play.
New Stories and Weekly updates on Monday and Thursday from BESTSELLING ROMANCE, DRAMA, & FANTASY!
TOUCH & GO:
- As a lawyer, you’ve made yourself a successful career out of convincing people to do what you want them to. Too bad your skeevy co-worker—who is WAY too into you—didn’t get the memo!
- To get Stalker Steve off your back, you’re calling in the cavalry. Your childhood best friend, Sam Farrow, has grown up into a jaw-dropping hunk, so he should be the perfect fake boyfriend, right?
- But after a moment of weakness, you find that a decades-long friendship is no match for sizzling mutual attraction. Now, you’ll just have to convince Sam that the sex is just meaningless fun between friends, but can you convince your heart as well?
- You are the heir to the magnificent Van Heusen Hotel, a local landmark and historical treasure. It's your inheritance, and your whole life.
- Or at least, it WAS, until your parents were forced to sell it to the ultra-rich Crane family, your rivals in the hotel industry.
- In order to secure your legacy and save the Van Heusen, you'll have to MARRY your arch-nemesis: Reese Crane, the sizzling hot billionaire bachelor!
- Reese is a infuriatingly charming and effortlessly perfect. But he won't give in to your demands without a fight! Can you hold your own against your new husband – a man you're sworn enemies with?
- For 25 years, you've lived a sheltered life living at home taking care of your single father and younger brother.
- When you finally move to Boston to pursue your dream career as a nurse at Massachusetts General, you'd never expect to find your heart stolen by the heartthrob All-Star Baseball player: Jason Falco.
- However, Jason Falco has a dark secret, and there is something spooky going on in the apartment that you now call "home."
- Between the ghost in room 3A and the supernatural creatures living in the basement and the attic, life becomes one hectic blur as you try hard not to loose your head to circumstances, while your heart falls head over heels for your new sexy landlord.
- As a bartender, having an endless stream of regulars hit on you isn’t anything new, and you’ve always turned them all down. Davis Price is your sole exception.
- When your bet with the gorgeous resident playboy backfires and you end up on a date with him, neither of you expects the explosive night that follows. Or the next. Or the one after that.
- All you want is some amazing, stringless sex from the sharp suited bachelor, but what you want isn't always what you'll get.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome stories...but expensive
*UPDATE:*Since my review below, the app has been updated and the problem fixed! Woohoo! Still love the app and the stories are so much more grown-up. 😏My only problem is the cost of diamonds...sheesh. In Choices, if I buy 250 diamonds that will get me through at least 6 chapters. In Chapters, that barely gets me through 2 chapters...so it’s definitely more expensive. Way too many diamond choices in a chapter. I do love that I can go back and re-read my stories without using tickets though...so that’s a plus. Also love that there are new stories almost every week and they don’t drag on too long. Some stories are well written and some are meh. Overall, great app! 👌☺️
I love this app just as much as I love Episode and Choices...but it could do with a little finesse in the development department. The problem for me is the position on the screen of where the choices are does not let me select the last option ever. Sometimes the last choice does not even appear on the screen. Wish I could attach a screenshot here so they can fix it. I play on the my iPad. Right now I’m stuck in the story His because the choice without diamonds is not showing on the screen cause it bleeds off and the home button keeps showing up when I try to select the little piece of it that shows up or any of the choices that are listed last.
In Love...Just Not With The Diamonds
I have downloaded tons of story apps like this one. And this one is by far the best. It's the one that keeps me up all night playing it. I made my fiancé download just so we can talk about the stories. I don't even really mind the ticket thing. However, I really mind the diamonds thing. I HATE that to wear certain thing and for certain choices I have to spend my diamonds or my real money to get diamonds. I mean this would cost me a fortune with all the stories I read. Personally, I think locking certain whole stories would be a better option. I much rather spend my money buying the most popular books then spend it on the choices I want to do because you run into a million and that will cost a fortune. It also would set this story app apart from the others because I've never see any of them do that. I even talked to my mother in law who had this app and she told me she deleted it because she couldn't choose what she wanted to choose. It's the apps biggest down fall. If it was changed, I would say it's perfect and reccomend it to everyone. I mean heck even the tickets to read a chapter can make you money. There's no reason for diamonds on choices. You can also through in adds for all I care. As long as I get to choose the choice I want. Hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears. I love the app tho! A must download.
I have mixed feelings about the app. I just re-downloaded the app about a week ago, and within that week I’ve come to a few different conclusions. I’ve only read two stories so far. One story I finished, the other I’m on the last few chapters. I can honestly say that I do like the actual stories so far. Both stories that I’ve read have been LGBTQ+ stories, which are the only two LGBT stories I can find. It bothers me that there is barely any diversity on this app. You can’t even really customize the characters to how you’d like them to look. Another thing that bothers me is the diamonds system. Now, I’ve seen this complaint a lot in the reviews. That should say something to the app developers. It’s highly inconvenient that I have to either pay hard earned money for diamonds, or just choose the option without diamonds. How am I supposed to make a choice that costs me 12-20 diamonds when I only have 7, and only get one per finished chapter? Someone in the conference room needs to reevaluate their math skills... Also, the problem with that is, the story will not go the way that I wanted it to. Which makes me disinterested with the book and wanting to just stop reading it and deleting the app altogether. Now, one thing I do like about the app is the taptales. They’re very interesting and don’t require you to make choices, meaning you don’t have to pay for some choices. I really think some drastic changes need to be made immediately.
- Crazy Maple Studio, Inc.
- 132.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 crazymaplestudio
- In-App Purchases
- 60 diamonds $4.99
- 20 diamond $1.99
- 5 tickets $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.