By einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ChapterWork is a modern utility for working with chapter tracks in movies. ChapterWork replaces labor-intensive text-based tools with simple, effective methods for creating, updating and internationalizing your movie's chapter tracks. An essential tool for all video content creators.
See a short overview video: https://youtu.be/vesZra11ppM
Key Features include:
• Unlimited Chapters
Create and position an unlimited number of markers within any chapter track.
• Multiple Tracks
Create any number of chapter tracks to handle a variety of playback situations.
• Track Thinning
Limit the output movie to include only the video and audio tracks from each segment.
• Marker Preview
Display a collection of thumbnail images representing the markers for a chapter track.
• Modern Codecs
Create new movies in a variety of formats for a range of devices and playback situations.
• Background Exports
New movies are created in the background, enabling you to continue working without waiting.
Select from almost 40 languages to assign as the default when displaying your new chapter tracks.
Share your output directly to Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter and other popular internet services.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- New Vibrant Dark user interface
- Works with movie files that do NOT have a video track
- Improved (but minimal) support for movies in legacy formats
- In-preview movie information display
- Enhanced Social Media connectivity
- Improved support when drawing high-resolution images
Fixes bugs relating to:
- Spurious seeks during marker adding process
- Scrubber playheads not drawing correctly
- Toolbar issues related to chapter Mark selection
The app keeps crashing after I try to export or save it. I will be requesting a refund.
- Category: Video
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Douglas Welton
- © 2017 einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor