By Darktheatre LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New tools for the old school gamer!
======= NEW VERSION ======
There is a new version out - separate from this app. Making this version free but it is not longer supported with bug fixes
Character Folio is a full featured character sheet application for keeping track of all your characters. Like a folder. Like that folder you've always had that has a bunch of character sheets and notes in it because PC's are what we love about sitting at the gaming table. Especially cool ones. You know the folder I'm talking about. That folder (your folder) is now this app and we call it the Character Folio. A way to manage, save and edit your character just like it was paper.
Character Folio is not a character generator but it's more than just a way to hold stats and abilities. Linked to reference and with intelligent calculations built in, the Character Folio lets you run any character you can think of ... meaning we support house rules! In fact we support custom rules and source as well and allow players to input and save original stats, abilities, equipments, notes, etc. The golden rule of gaming is "if you're having fun, then you're playing it right" and Darktheatre LLC's Character Folio is built on that principal.
* Supports Savage Worlds & d20 3.75 characters
* Slide in reference
* Save and manage custom feats, abilities, equipment, and more
* Notes page
* Select character portrait right from your iPad's photos
* Landscape and portrait views (it rotates!)
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Shaintar armour fix.
Corrected a pop up menu issue.
First off I am old school gamer.... And this idea of using an iPad as my character sheet, was not the fist thing I thought of...
Ok, I get it NOW... This app rocks...
1) It gives me almost all the data I need to play any style of character (Without having to dig through every rule book)
2) I play a lot I may have four or more long running games going at a time. This gives me all my character sheets in one spot no more missing sheets or missing notes....
3) I am that guy that will push what and how a character can be played. This gives me all the room to add, change or remove just about anything I want and even sometimes what the GM wants too...
Over all I am very happy with the way this app is put together... Can't wait to see what they come up with next....
Pretty Excellent for Pathfinder
Using this for multiple pathfinder chronicles. Handy for them all, especially my casters. However, could be improved for barbarians by having a rage button, like there is a rest button. I'm sure there's stuff missing, but I'm pretty pleased by all the nifty little things (like aforementioned rest button) that make it fun and simple.
I use this for all my pathfinder characters and 3 players at my table use it too! It is the most comprehensive character sheet app I have found. There are a couple of quirks or fixes I'd love to see:
1. Some mass spell descriptions appear for non-mass spell versions
2. Calculations don't automatically take into items outside of armor; ie if I am wearing a cloak of resistance I have to manually adjust the saves.
3. I'd love a column for ability scores that you can apply temporary scores.
I have learned quite a few tricks over the last couple of years and love the app!