Character Trainer Chinese
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
No more tedious memorisation or boring character learning!
Learn the most important Chinese characters quickly and effectively with this well-structured app! The unique visual learning system lets you remember the character, meaning and pronunciation in no time, and have fun while doing it.
This motivating intensive course was developed in cooperation with the Confucius Institute Munich, and guides you step by step to a solid basic vocabulary, with analogies, metaphors and visual mnemonic aids.
*** "We're very happy to be able to provide the students in our language classes with this app, which is a useful tool for learning Chinese characters." Dr. Meng Lingqi, Confucius Institute Munich ***
Learn the first set of Chinese characters with the basis app and make successful use of the effective, association-based learning method. Choose the in-app purchase to get all 32 lessons – and to learn 288 of the most important Chinese characters.
• Targeted, effective learning of the most important Chinese characters, with the help of association
• The character, meaning, pronunciation and pinyin transcription are easy to remember
• Motivating learning system for fast progress
• Based on modern cognition and motivational-psychological knowledge, as well as the "levels of processing" theory
• Orientated towards the contents of the HSK examination levels 1 and 2
• Perfect for study, business and travel
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates:
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News
Just wish it had more characters!
I *really* love this program. The clues really do help you to associate the character and its meaning. The pronunciation is very clear, the design of the app is elegant, and the sound effects are very appropriate. The lessons are just the right size, and the tests come at just the right time.
The only downside that I thought the program had at first was that you are having to guess in the beginning, when you don’t know what the words are. Some of the hints make it easy to guess the right answer but some don’t. But I’ve learned it’s okay to make mistakes the first few times of playing it because then you do learn which character is which and then you find yourself enjoying the challenge of guessing the characters.
Now that I’m hooked, I wish it had even more characters to learn!!! Looking forward to an update!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 72.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: United Soft Media Verlag GmbH
- © 2017 United Soft Media Verlag GmbH, München
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All exercises (2 - 32)$1.99