Charlie Mike with Ashley Horner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In the military, Charlie Mike means “continue mission.” This 6-week program will help you define and continue your mission to get stronger and leaner. Fitness icon Ashley Horner gives you daily workouts, a nutrition plan, supplement guide, motivational videos, and much more. Ashley is a wife, mother, and unbelievably talented multi-sport athlete. She owns a training facility in Virginia and is the Editor-In-Chief of “Train for Her” magazine. Ashley’s women’s workout plans have helped thousands totally transform their bodies. If you’re willing to commit, she’s here to help you build a strong body, a fierce spirit, and a better life!
• Challenging but effective 6-week fitness plan that will help you build muscle, burn fat, get stronger, and turn your body into an amazing athletic machine
• Appropriate for women and men
• Includes daily workouts, video instruction, a nutrition guide, supplement advice, and inspirational videos
• Nutrition guide includes a sample meal plan and advice on how to shop for and put together your meals
• Supplement plan helps you feel strong during your workouts and supports your fitness goals
• Stay inspired with weekly motivation videos from Ashley, and community support
• Tap an exercise to watch a short video demonstration
• Workout tracking tool allows you to see workouts completed, skipped, and upcoming
• Weight and body fat tracking lets you to see your progress and provides major motivation
• Workout and supplement reminder notifications help keep you on track
At the end of 6 weeks, you’re going to be a completely different person, inside and out.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Node Chef update
Started the program a week ago and I'm loving it so far. I've been doing Crossfit off and on for the past 6 years and this satisfies that need for high intensity metcon work but incorporates a good amount of lifting to satisfy the strength component. I highly recommend. I cannot rate the dietary portion as I don't follow that but I do feel it provides sound advice in that realm. Most diets for fitness will work for 70-75% of the general population so I would say that the average person could take the diet and see some results. Especially if they are just starting out. The only critique I would have is that I would like to have a logging ability built into the app. I use the Under Armor app to track because of the heart rate monitor but I would definitely like to have the ability to track my 1 rep maxes and then easily convert the percentage break downs right from the app. But overall, great program and app.
Definitely pushes you. Never been so exhausted after a workout :)
AH is an inspiration, no doubt! And this workout series is awesome! And it's free 😊👍🏻💪🏻❤
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 136 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodybuilding.com
- © Bodybuilding.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.