The Charlotte County, FL app sends service requests (damaged sidewalks, streetlights needing repair, flooding, potholes, etc.) directly to your local government where it will be instantly routed to the appropriate department. Your service requests will be responded to quickly and efficiently, and you'll be notified the instant they are resolved!
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded but it will not open. Not good.
This app is fantastic! I've submitted multiple requests and receive prompt resolution along with notifications regarding the status. The county even addressed and encouraged resolution when the issue was not their problem/jurisdiction (i.e. FPL vs county). Definitely going to continue using this app and highly recommended it to others. Thanks for the great app!
This app is a quick and easy way to report issues within Charlotte County and see what else is going on in the community.
- PublicStuff LLC
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.